11.25.2011

daily kos

Daily Kos :: News Community ActionDaily Kos :: News Community ActionDaily Kos :: News Community ActionDaily Kos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaDaily Kos :: News Community ActionDaily Kos :: News Community ActionDaily Kos :: News Community Actionkos at Daily KosDaily Kos: Political *ysis and other daily rants on the ...jimstaro at Daily KosProgramming note: We'll be pausing to regroup a little bit on Daily Kos radio, but are preparing to return next week, with a slightly less hectic schedule.The Saturday Night Theologian is part of Progressive Theology Exegesis of Word and World, based on readings from the Revised Common Lectionary Proper 5: 1 Samuel 8:4 ...I like my job. It's useful work and because I do it, a bit of money flows into my checking account every two weeks, looks around, sidles into the the auto-pay line ...In this edition, we explore several aspects of posts that may affect how many views they get; namely: post title, first words, tags, and time of posting.I posted this as a comment in "Just stop it over the Walker story" but the movie was so damned good--and so relevant now (even more so than it was when the film came ...I cannot imagine trying to cook without spices. I love spices of all kind. One of the things I inherited from my Mom was her spice rack. Of course when I moved in I ...Hail from the great state of Rhode Island and Providence Plantation, because what the state doesn't have in girth, it supplements with its name!I do some technical work for Howard Dean. Help the Democratic Party raise the money it needs to defeat Bush, while also showing the DNC the power of the netroots.Just a quick note for you all political citizens journalists that are plannin, or maybe not yet, to come to Charlotte and do some live blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment