11.27.2011

shawndra turner

Shawndra TurnerShawndra Beauchamp Turner - Pittsburg, KS - Morning SunShawndra Turner * Jennifer Ireland FoundationBlogger: User Profile: Shawndra TurnerShawndra B. Turner, RN, Kansas City, MO - Nursing (NP){Pink Laundry} The Stephanie Vest Foundation: our friend ...Shawndra Turner: March 2009Green Green Grass of Home: Shawndra TurnerShawndra Turner * Richfield High School * Richfield, MN ...Patient Surveys for Shawndra B. Turner, RN - Nursing (NP ...Today would be Shawndra's 33rd Birthday. I just wanted to let you all know and wish her a Happy day of sorts. We are thinking of her today, as everyday.Shawndra Beauchamp Turner, age 32, of Overland Park, Kansas peacefully passed on Sunday, March 15, 2009 in the comfort of her family. The visitation was held from 6-8 ...My name is Shawndra Turner. I am a wife of 3 years, a mother of a 20 month old, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a nurse practitioner and now a cancer patient. IShawndra Turner, RN, Kansas City, MO, Nursing (NP). Get a FREE Background Report on Shawndra Turner. View ratings, complaints, credentials, and detailed practice ...Dear Prayer Warriors- We ask that you keep Shawndra and her family in your prayers today and always. Please visit her blog to learn more about her story and her ...I miss Shawndra. And so does Ella. Heck, we all do. I'm not sure her passing has completely sunk in yet. I think I'm still experiencing a small state of mental shock.What will you see on my blog landscape? Plenty of humor, life's unforgettable moments and occasionally bragging about my children!Patient Surveys for Shawndra Turner, RN, Kansas City, Missouri, (MO), Nursing (NP)

No comments:

Post a Comment