12.21.2011

redneck mommy

Attack of the Redneck MommyRedneck MommyAttack of the Redneck MommyTanis Miller (redneckmommy) on TwitterBlogger: User Profile: Redneck MommyRedneck Mom - YouTubeTanis the Redneck Mommy * FacebookTop 50 Mom Blogs: all the Best Mom Blogs, including The ...Sabrina Cuchine (Redneck Mom) on Myspace20 Questions with Redneck Mommy * News * Edmonton SunSo you remember that time when you had an important school assignment due and it comprised a huge amount of your final mark for the class? You know the assignment ...What are you still doing here?? I've moved. Come see my new digs. theredneckmommy* You'll like them, I promise.So I’m stealing my parents’ internet right now. I’m jacking their signal. I’m up in their modem. Okay, I’m not really stealing it since my mother graciously ...Twirling the pompoms in my own freak parade. - Sign up for Twitter to follow Tanis Miller (redneckmommy).Uploaded by mitchwallen28 on Feb 14, 2009 Redneck Mom Category: Comedy Tags: Redneck Mom License: Standard YouTube License. 2 likes, 0 dislikes.To connect with Tanis the Redneck Mommy, sign up for Facebook today.The Redneck Mommy ... Top 50 Mom Blogs, 2010 Babble's inaugural Top 50 Mom Blogger list began by saying that "mom bloggers make a difference."In honour of Mother's Day, we asked Tanis Miller, aka Redneck Mommy, 20 Questions to get to know her better.

No comments:

Post a Comment